Friday, April 27, 2012

GPU VIDEO CARD COOLEr?

HELLO I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME I WAS LOOKING AT INSTALLING ANOTHER FAN BUT IS THERE ANY SORT OF FAN THAT WOULD FIT INBETWEEN MY 2 8800GT RUNNING IN SLI POSSIBLY IN THE PCI SLOT THAT WOULD COOL THEM DOWN I MEAN A SEPERATE FAN I DO NOT WANNA REPLACE THE FANS ALREADY ATTACHED ON MY CARD I WANT A SEPERATE FAN THAT WILL FIT INBETWEEN the 2 video cards that are stitting in the pci express x16 slots one that will slip inbetween them cheers|||NO I DO NOT THINK THAT THERE IS A FAN THAT DOES THAT. I AM TYPING IN SCREAMING CAPITAL LETTERS BECUASE I AM ANNOYING!!!|||you wont be able to fit any sort of fan in between those 2 cards because they come with rather large heat sinks and fans. you should either invest in some case fans (1 in the front and one in the back). i am assuming that u use these cards because you r a gamer or a graphic designer which can put a large strain on these particular peripherals. water cooling would be ur best option you can get a decent water cooling system for under $300 nowadays and they last a long time.|||If you have the space you can try the Accelero VGA heatsink from Arctic Cooling, they make them to fit most modern video cards. They are completely passive and have been tested to lower VGA temps by 40 degrees C.



Here is an excellent review from an actual user:

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?…|||Fit a case cooling fan..that is more safer

No comments:

Post a Comment