Friday, April 27, 2012

How can i cool my gts 250 video card?

can i get something cheap like a case fan and put it on the floor of my case underneath my video card to help keep it cool? my video card has a fan though i dont know if it sucks air in or out and if it matters.

im willing to spend up to 20$ on a good quiet fan if this will work. bottom of my case to the video card is only about 1 inch so it would be pretty damn close! thanks for your help.|||There are a few ways you can do this.



First, you can always buy yourself a PCI fan and aim it at the video card. This will cool the video card a bit. Another way is to add case fans, if possible. Sometimes, there are not fans occupying all of the slots.



I used to open my side panel up and aim a household fan inside of my case and it cooled down everything pretty good; especially if it was cold out and had a fan blowing that air in my room and thus into the case. So you could try that if you like the cold. =)|||you don't need to cool it...

No comments:

Post a Comment