Thursday, April 26, 2012

Radeon Sapphire X1550 Video Card Without a Cooling Fan..?

My video card has no cooling fan in it, is it okay for my computer I let it run for 24 hours a day?



ATI Radeon Sapphire X1550 Series - 512mb|||download this program so you can monitor the temperature.

It's only a very small utility that I find brilliant when upgrading computers.

After install open the program and when finished opening just minimise and it will appear with cpu and gpu temps in the top right of your screen.

Reccomended not to let your gpu run over around 80 - 100 degrees.

Here is the link

http://pc-wizard-2008.en.softonic.com/do…

there is a question I have to ask.

Does it have pipe cooling?

some graphic cards are pipe cooled as opposed to fan cooled for silent operation.

These work just as well as fan cooled, I know this because I have a pipe cooled graphic card myself and I very rarely see the temperature get above 45 degrees celcius...

pipe cooling is a series of copper piping that leads to something that resembles a radiator.

No comments:

Post a Comment