Thursday, April 26, 2012

Video card aftermarket cooling?

hello everyone, I have a nivida 7950 gt, and its a great card, but for some reason the good people at nvidia decide to skimp a little on the heatsink and fan, and for that reason i am in the market for an after-market cooling system. my question it what is a good system for me, im looking to spend like 35$ or less and of course something that will fit my card well. i was looking at a ZALMAN VF900, but the reviews for it on newegg aren't very helpful, so if anyone has suggestions i would be grateful, thanks|||From my knowledge the VF900 does fit your card, and I know a couple of people who own one and are very pleased with it's performance. I use the Thermalright HR-03 for my card and it is amazing, I would recommend it for your situation but it costs slightly more than $35, and as far as I can see it is not carried on newegg. I bought mine from NCIX for about $50 Canadian.

No comments:

Post a Comment