Thursday, April 26, 2012

Providing Cooling For Video Card!?

Hi. I want to install a higher end video card to my desktop but have been advised I need to provide the proper cooling for the box. My desktop specs are:

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E4500 @ 2.20GHz, 2200 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s). 500 GB HD. 3 GB Memory. ATI Radeon HD 2400 PRO Video Card.



I want to purchase this related video card.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as…



I was told I need to provide proper cooling as the card can get really hot playing higher end games. I do not have the first idea on installing a extra fan. I read up on liquid cooling but thats a little more than I want to do as I jsut want to provide cooling to the V-Card. If anyone can provide me with information or direct me in the right way on how to do this, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.|||That card has a very good cooler on it. It takes up one of youe PCI slots under the PCI-E slot for the heavy duty cooler. Just make sure the PCI slot under the video card is empty to allow installation.



Nice card it will run your games well.|||The card in the link has it's own cooling. Just install it and you should be fine without any extra modifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment