Thursday, April 26, 2012

New graphics card, cooling fan, and maybe psu?

I'm getting a new computer. (I remember it have a quad core processor and some other things)



Anyway I wanted to upgrade my video card (9800gt) while I'm at it. I have a 430watt power supply which I figured I'd have to upgrade. Anyway I wanted to try and save money and keep it under 200. The psu under 100.



Finally, I was woundering about fans. My last video card killed my motherboard and I want to keep it cool. What fan (I have 2 or 3 in my old computer will those work?) and where should I put it to keep my card cooler?|||I would suggest to buy XFX Radeon HD 5770 1GB DDR5 PCIE Graphics Card

The XFX HD5770 provides one of the best gaming experiences possible with some of the latest advances in GPU technology.

http://www.amazon.com/XFX-Radeon-5770-Gr…



Also check out at Ebay

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-…|||6850. $180 on newegg. You won't have to upgrade your power supply.

120w TDP card, but that isn't it's power consumption. It draws about 90w while gaming. And your cpu is probably 65-125w. You will be well under 250w load.

No comments:

Post a Comment