Friday, April 27, 2012

My CPU fan SPEEDS up when i play world of warcraft. my cpu is cool but my Video card IS NOT. how to fix it???

the only fan i have in my computer OTHER than my powersupply fan is the CPU fan on my DELL case. it blows air in the heat sink on my CPU and goes really fast when i load up world of warcraft, BUT MY GRAPHICS CARD heat sink is really HOT -

I HAVE A DELL DIMENSION 4700 model

P4 2.8GHZ processor

PNY nvidia 6200 PCI 256MB

1GB of DDR RAM

80GB HD



please ask for any more infomation in a question.|||A larger fan to start with. If you can not go that route, then you can do what we do here.



We have a house fan set up next to the computer to help keep it cool. It works pretty well. It is a poor man's fix for a much larger problem.|||cleaning would help, but put in another fan

No comments:

Post a Comment